Authors' panel: I am Woman - Creating Strong Female Characters in Books
Come meet me and 100 other authors BooksNJ 2015 Sunday, June 14, 2015, 1:00 - 5:00 on the grounds of the Paramus Public Library. I will be signing books and will also be part of the panel discussion titled: Creating Strong Female Characters
So proud to be part of this great selection of authors!
Marissa Rives • Michelle Cameron • Virginia Cornue • Lori Goldstein • Kristen Houghton • Trisha Leaver Linda LombriPlease join me, Sunday, June 14, 2015
Kristen has been a guest author for the following shows:
LA TALK RADIO interview begins at 27:35 minutes into show
Relationship Reality: The Dr. Robyn DeVal Spirtas Show
WWPR 1490. An affiliate of Fox News Radio. Topics include:
- "I Do, I Don't, I Do Again: Re-Marrying Your Ex"
- "Erotica in Relationships"
The Bill Mitchell Report
National Public Radio. Topics include:
- "The More You Know About Cheating"
- "Hiring a Private Detective-Positive Feedback"
Satellite Talk Radio. Topic:
- "Happily-Ever-After Meets the In-Laws"
Anything Goes" Radio program.
- The Elusive State of Happiness
- Mind, Body, Spirit
- Unhappiness and Women - Isn't It Subjective?
- Happiness and the Money Factor
- Hot Bod in the Bikini
- Happiness is Loving Your Body Imperfections and All
- Luck is When Preparation and Opportunity Collide!
- AOL That's Fit Magazine
- Arizona Republic, May, 2011 (print only)
- Forever Young, March, 2011 (print only)
- Houston Chronicle, December 2010 (print only)